Saturday, March 15, 2008

To do list with movie characters

Here is just a random list of shit I would want to do with certain movie characters:

-Get really messed up on copius amounts of acid and play Space Harrier with Raoul Duke

-Play Super Bases Loaded 2 with Pedro Cerrano. Unbeknownst to Cerrano, I would put in a code where he couldn't hit a curveball in the game and I would try and get him to say "Fuck you Jobu....I do it myself"

-Go to a zoo with John McClane and challenge a family of bengal tigers to a fight.
(note-John McClane would do all the fighting)

-Train for the UFC with John Kreese

-Challenge Egon Spengler to an ice tea drinking contest. Then when we both have to take a massive piss I would ask Egon if we can "cross the streams."

-Take David Wooderson to a high school dance and se how long it takes before he gets arrested or maced.

-Have Trent Walker play my good buddy J.E. Skeets in a game of NHL '94

-Walk into a burger chain in suburban Pennsylvania 'sans' shirt with Jeff Spicolli and see how long we can last before we get kicked out.

-Participate in an easter egg hunt with Marshal Samuel Gerard

-

No comments: