Thursday, February 21, 2008

Like asking my penis to divide 34 by 19...



My dad always loved the show Married...With Children. I actually enjoyed it a lot to when I was younger. However, a lot of the jokes did go over my head at the time, but every time Ed O'Neal grabbed a newspaper, went offscreen and I heard the toilet flush I cackled with youthful glee.

Anyways, I remember being somewhat torn and confused about some of the females on the show. Of course, I am talking about Peg and Kelly. Now as a young boy, instinctively I was attracted towards Kelly. She was closer to my age, had that bleach blonde hair,was clearly a trick, and just seemed like a fun girl to "expirement" with.

That being said, I was also very partial towards Peggy. Now this defied logic for me at the time, but thinking about it today it makes sense.

Now Peggy was a very attractive woman for her age. Plus she always wore those gaudy outfits, yet they were skin tight and showed off quite an impressive figure. Plus she never walked around, she always bounced and that hair....that huge haven of red curls.
But I think what clinched it for me was that she just always wanted to get waxed and taxed by Al. She was permanently horny...

At the time none of this made a lot of sense, but after all of these years, now it makes perfect sense and my johnson is no longer confused.

It can think clearly now and enjoy things such as lemonparty.

No comments: