Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Somebody needs to conquer Madden Nation (I nominate Hitler)



I don't know how long the show "Madden Nation" has been on, but it needs to never be off tv forever.
I hate reality tv for a bajillion reasons, make this a bajillion and one. It's one thing to watch contests of physical strength, or using your smarts in a contest.

It's another to watch a bunch of douchebags play each other in video game football.
The idea of watching people has already been done before and it was a work of called "The Wizard."

I can't believe people get paid to "create" ideas for shows such as this. This is the laziest fucking idea ever. Just have dudes play each other in video game football and film their reaction.

Until I see Lucas with a powerglove, or Fred Savage shouting words of encouragement like "Use the warp whistle!", I hope Madden Nation joins the ever expanding list of failed reality tv shows.

No comments: