Thursday, December 6, 2007

"Will Smith, this is your life..."




Hi, I'm Will Smith, I was born and made In America. Shortly thereafter, my charm and charisma earned me the princehood in the kingdom of Bel-Air. However, being a prince became a bore to me, so I decided to throw it all away and become a Bad Boy. The reason I became a Bad Boy is beacause I was searching for something with purpose and meaning, so one day I found independance. However, once I found my independance, I realized I needed support. The love I had from the peasants in Bel-Air was no longer there, so I became part of a group called the Men in Black. Upon realizing I had aligned myself with a new faction, my old friends in Bel-Air felt betrayed and made me an Enemy Of The State. This set the scene for an epic battle for control of the Wild Wild West.
After the battle were many died, and my legacy grew. I formed an alter ego known as Bagger Vance and became a legend.
However, I decided I was spreading myself to thin, so I decided to take a quiet trip with just me, myself and I Robot to the Islands. However, the male Robots turned out to be lonely and depressed and just a drag to travel with altogether. They told me they had trouble talking with other female robots. I had to act as a liasion and just Hitch common robots together. After that I felt good, and they felt good because it was the first real step in our Pursuit of Happyness.
It's hard to put it all in perspective, and I hate sounding cocky, but with all my accomplishments, yeah I Am Legend.

No comments: