Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Chris Owen (aka the Sherminator) is the fountain of youth...(Luke Perry oficially in search of new title.)



I was flipping through the movie network today and I stumbled across National Lampoon's "Dorm Daze 2". I noticed that dude from like every teen movie was also in this movie.

I tried thinking of how long this guy has been a "teen" or "college student" so I IMDB'd him.

His first role as a teen I can remember was in the horribly awesome movie "Angus" in 1995.

Since then he has gone onto do such films as:

Can't Hardly Wait (1998)
She's All That (1999)
American Pie (1999)
Ready to Rumble (2000)
American Pie 2 (2001)
Van Wilder (2002)
A Mid Summer's Night Rave (2002)
National Lampoon's "Lady Killers" (2003)
National Lampoon's Dorm Daze (2003)
American Pie's Band Camp (2005)
National Lampoon's "Dorm Daze 2" (2006)

So by my count that's a solid eleven years as playing a teenager or college student. At this point I just kind of want to see how many times he can still get such roles.
I say he still has a few years left in him, or as long as National Lampoon or The American Pie franchise is still kicking.

No comments: